Our Outsourcing Measurement Solution helps quantify your software development, giving you the information you need to evaluate progress and consider alternatives, if needed.
How it works:
Our Outsourcing Measurement Solution features a variety of DCG products and services that work cohesively to meet your needs.
- Our Function Point Analysis Center of Excellence provides an evaluation of the size and functionality of the projects in your portfolio. Our CAST Automated Application Counting Service can assist with sizing application portfolios, if this is required for an outsourcing initiative.
- Our Industry Benchmarks Service collects your portfolio data and provides a comparison to industry data. This process can be leveraged to implement process improvement programs or to gauge outsourcing performance.
- Our Measurement Roadmap Workshop evaluates the effectiveness of your metrics programs and offers recommendations for improvement.
- Our Data to Decisions: Build, Operate, Transfer program leverages our Measurement Roadmap to build a value-oriented metrics program that we can operate, or we can transfer operation over to you depending on your business need.
Software measurement provides key data for evaluating and improving your IT; however, not all organizations have the time or expertise to implement such a program. We have the ability to establish and run a customized program for your organization, giving you a better understanding of where you stand compared to previous projects and compared to industry standards. Other benefits include:
- Sizing and calculation of software productivity, costs and quality of vendor services
- Benchmark comparisons with industry standards
- Tracking of service level agreement compliance