David Consulting Group
Our vision for the future of the software industry is one in which the value of all software is visible and openly discussed between IT and the business, leading to improved decision-making and resource management and fostering a greater impact on the company's bottom line. Therefore, our mission is to help companies achieve their expected outcome for software projects and, where possible, to implement improvements that will make their software more efficient, user-friendly and cost effective. If you have a problem, we have a solution.
The Basics About DCG
- Founded in 1994 by David Garmus and David Herron, two of the industry’s acknowledged authorities in the field of sizing, measurement and estimation
- Mike Harris bought the company in 2006, shaping DCG into a global, full-service software consulting firm
- International (U.S. and U.K. offices) - in 2012, DCG acquired SMS Exemplar Group, now trading in Europe and the U.K. under the name DCG-SMS, serving clients worldwide
- 20+ employees (and industry thought leaders)
- Considered industry leaders (software consulting services)
- Centers of Excellence (CoEs)
- Build, Operate, Transfer model (BOT)
- Combined 50+ years of experience
- Authors of publications and books used as industry guidelines and references
- Frequent guest speakers at industry conferences
- Small business
Learn more about DCG’s Solutions and Consulting Services. Download a DCG overview document for more information.